Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Great New Endeavor!

I am waiting patiently for my Starter Kit to arrive and can't wait to show you all the new things I've learned. If you have been in paper crafts for years or you have a closet full of photos and don't know where to start, I will be able to help.
Workshops: I will host monthly workshops so that you can learn new techniques and do hands-on projects to practice your new skills. You will have an opportunity to meet new friends and set aside some much needed time for yourself.
Parties: If you are more comfortable in a home setting, I will come to your home and you can invite your closest buddies. You can host a party and win loads of goodies to add to your scrapping collection.
Clubs: If you just can't get enough scrapping time, we can even start our own club where we meet once a month and I will demonstrate techniques and help with your projects.
Please email me at: janinedeckard@gmail.com for more information!
Keep checking for more exciting details!

No comments:

Post a Comment