Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ronald McDonald and Stampin' Up!



The Ronald McDonald house is near and dear to my family's heart. They helped us right after my son was born with the complications in 2002. The time was wrought with fear and anxiety, but the last thing on our mind was where we would lay our head at night. I have always felt as though I owe so much to this organization and look forward to the opportunity to give back as often as I can. My day job hosts "jeans weeks" where if we pay a 5 dollar donation, we can wear jeans all week and the money goes to a designated charity. We often raise thousands of dollars for the RMHC. So when I opened my starter kit and saw this card I was speechless. Just another validation of what a great company Stampin' Up is.

Stampin' Up! supports RMHC in four important ways:
  • We make an annual contribution of $100,000.
  • We donate a portion of the sales from a designated stamp set in each Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.
  • Hand-stamped items collected at our Stampin'Up! events are donated to local Ronald McDonald House Programs.
  • We facilitate the efforts of local temas of demonstrators who volunteer at Houses.

Please ask me how you can be involved in helping this great charity and how it helps so many families every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment