Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Corner Bookmark Project


Start with a 5 inch square.


Fold in half lengthwise.



Fold in half again to make two equal fold lines.



Cut one fourth away.


Fold into the middle piece like shown in diagram.





You should have something similar to this.




Then I used my Classic Ink in Basic Black for my embellishment.






I inserted a larger piece of cardstock into my bookmark and used my scalloped scissors to cut the edge.







This is example B.









Example A.








This is the bookmark in action. So much fun and less than 5 minutes to make!









1 comment:

  1. Great job. Now you need to use Stampin' Up only for your class/workshop. You can use your other items, but you need to use at least 1 Stampin' Up product. I'll do mine tomorrow. You really made it clear to understand and did a great job with the camera stuff. I can tell exactly how to make it from your illustrations. Vunderbah!

    ReplyDelete