Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hand-Made Card



I needed a card for work, so I figured I would make one with my new goodies from Stampin' Up. I cut out a piece of card stock from the Earth Elements color family. I used my Eastern Blooms flower stamps.

In this picture you can see that I used the Whisper white cardstock to create embellishments and colored them with my Stampin' Pastels. I cut out the the flowers and added them to my card with dimensional foam adhesive squares.



I used the Whisper White cardstock so that that I can write on the inside of my card with ease.

I wanted to add something special to the back, so after I finish writing my personal message I will sign my name on the back of the card.

Here's one more picture of my finished card.

1 comment: