Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 13, 2014

A very busy week

I have blogged everyday since I started this new endeavor and I missed yesterday. I had to get to the grocery store, get my kids to the library for new books and tutoring, get lunch made, baby down to nap, floor vacuumed, bathroom cleaned, dishes done, clutter picked up and supplies picked up from my upline. Once that was done I started prepping things for my class on Friday with intentions for blogging about preparing for a workshop. Life happens and my nearly 18 month old has decided he doesn't need to sleep anymore. I did get everything done but I share this because it's imperative that anyone trying to run a business and a family must realize that there will be days like this. My advice is that as long as you invest at least one thing in your business you should consider your day a success. Goals are vital but not set in stone. I have to be flexible and patient to be successful. I'm not willing to sacrifice my family to be successful so there will be days when they get more time from me. 
Card created by my upline. Thank you Kelley!


1 comment:

  1. Very good blog. Don't forget to share it on FB and Pinterest after creating it. Love the card! You must earn a Big Shot. I must have this die! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete