Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 23, 2014

One Page Wonder




The awesome thing about Stampin' Up!'s coordinating paper is that there is a different design on each side. You can take a single page of 12x12 paper and make 12 unique cards. Here's how I did it...
While using the Big Shot to cut out the cards I also used my favorite punches and added dimension.
This one is adorable with Rick Rack and I used an Edgelit to cut a scalloped edge.
This one has tons of texture because I used a Scallop Texture embossing folder as well as a Dot embossing folder.
Of course when I saw this wood grain texture, I had to add my favorite Owl punch.
This was a neat touch that my friend told me about. You can use Bakers Twine and wrap a piece of Washi Tape and cut it like a banner. I used a banner Framelit and the Fringe scissors.
I love making windows and this one allows you to see "Thank You" before you even open the card.
I thought this chevron texture looked like Bike Tire tread, so this just felt right. I love line art stamps because you can color them in with your favorite coordinating markers.
This dot texture makes me think of antique Milk Glass. I can't get enough of it.
Using dimensional adhesive makes this flower pop up from the card. 
I carried the Black from my stamped "Hello" to the front of the card with the Black ribbon. I distressed the card with a little Chocolate Chip ink to carry the brown arrows from the Retro Designer Series Paper.


Using white ink on brown paper is a nice subtle way to tie this card together.

I used glitter glue to secure these tiny hearts to the card. In the following photo you can see a close up of my Tiny Tags secured with a safety pin.
Tiny Tags are so much fun to make. I love anything tiny and these are no exception.

And here you have 12 unique cards with one 12x12 sheet of coordinating paper. You can either package as two sets of 6 and give them as gifts or just keep them for each month and give them as needed to your friends and family. Please comment with any future ideas or questions you might have! I know I didn't give you all of the names of the die cuts and things, so if you have questions about order numbers and item names, please let me know. Thanks for following my blog!






2 comments: