Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 17, 2014

Spread the word and WIN!

(This is my happy mail is from my friend Mary.)

Everyone loves a contest! If you share my blog on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or the blogosphere, I will enter your name into a drawing to win HAPPY MAIL! What is happy mail? I send you an envelope full of beautiful things for your scrapbook or other art project. Just comment on this post and let me know you shared! For each share you get an entry! The contest will end March 31st and I will blog the winner's name and you can email me at janinedeckard@gmail.com to claim your prize. Make sure you check on March 31st to see who won!

4 comments:

  1. Shared in Pinterest and FB, but can't figure how to do it on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take an iphone pic of my pic and put a link to my blog on the caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete