Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just playing around...

 My kids and I had some fun making Minecraft cards. We were hoping they would sell for our Dallas trip, but the were just fun to make.  


 This was my take on all the minerals in Minecraft. (Blank inside)
 Finding an Apple tree is always exciting in Minecraft. (Blank inside)
 Gast are in the Nether which I've never personally seen, but I've heard its gnarly.
 This is the outside and it says, You are as rare as a Mooshroom.
 Inside is a Mooshroom.
 Tzipi made this cake and on the inside it says...
 "Happy Everything to you."
 Creepers blow up on the outside of this card.
 Inside it says, Creepers are green, Lapis is blue, Get well real quick, So you can play too!
 One of the most exciting things is getting to use a Crafting table. If you use diamonds in this order you get a...
 Pull the tab out...
 You are as awesome as a diamond chestplate.
 Here's an Enderman with some mined goodies. (blank inside)
 The outside of card has a tree and dirt and the inside has a creeper that says...
Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment