Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Have you entered my contest yet?


So far I've had two very eager gals enter my contest that ends March 31st. Share my blog on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and with other blogs and I will enter your name to win Happy mail! Happy mail is full of ephemera, stickers, and other goodies for your journal, scrapbooks or other paper crafts. Just comment below and let me know where you shared. And to increase the excitement, I will add an extra goodie for each additional entry!

3 comments:

  1. How fantastic! I'm new to scrapping and your blog has made me so excited! I pinned this image on Pinterest here:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/114841859222461729/


    Best,
    Danielle

    daniellevillano (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to scrapping too. As well as smash books! Most of my scrapping goes in my smash books.

      Delete
  2. I have posted this on Pinterest and my Facebook wall. :) the link for my Pinterest is http://www.pinterest.com/pin/345369865146589938/

    ReplyDelete