Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Why Stampin' Up!'s Snail Adhesive is the best!

472" of super sticky awesomeness! I have tried every tape runner, glue stick, and other so-called scrap-booking adhesive out there and by far this is the best. It is true that you get what you pay for. Nothing is more frustrating that having things come undone in your journal or from a card that you worked so hard on. It just doesn't happen with Snail Adhesive. Amazingly after 5 years they've even improved the runner! You can buy replacements so you don't have to keep buying the entire runner case. One of my favorite things about this adhesive is when I want to make ribbon, lace or rick-rack stick to my page, it only sticks to the fabric. There isn't a rectangular piece of glue sticking out so that the pages stick together. I don't know exactly how it works but it works really well. Don't wait. Buy one today and see what I mean!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! Margo... $6.95 for Snail Adhesive $4.50 for the refill. Thank you for reading my blog! Please let me know if I can help in any way.

      Delete
  2. I Love all the amazing things you can do with a little bit of help
    Keep up the amazing work mother -----Zee

    ReplyDelete