Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What's so great about Washi Tape?

 (Some of the designs in this picture are only available during the holidays)

I'm going to assume that if you ask the question, 'What's so great about Washi Tape', you've never actually used it. Washi tape is only the hottest thing in paper crafting right now. I don't know why it took us so many years to invent patterned tape, but I'm going to blame the Duct Tape people. They started it. But Duct Tape only has so many uses.

 Washi tape is beautiful and you WANT to show it off. You don't hide it under a picture, you secure your picture with the stuff on top so everyone can see it. It's collectable but at the same time you want to use it. I have four rolls of it and I just can't stop thinking about it. I want more. The Washi Tape that Stampin' Up! sells is very high quality and sticks when you want it to, but I have a solution to the poorer quality washi tape you might have from the dollar store. Just use the Stampin' Up Snail Adhesive and even though it seems silly to use a tape runner on tape, at least you get aren't wasting it. Especially if its a design you really like.

So if you would like to buy some from my website, please visit now. 3 rolls for $4.95 which is only $1.65 a roll! Not bad if you ask me.

133001
Designer Washi Tape This and That Retro Fresh

133000
Designer Washi Tape Watercolor Wonder

131269
Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape

129314
Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment