Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Clear stamp assembly

When you first open your stamp set you might be dismayed that it's not instantly ready-to-use. I do offer to put them together but it's really not that hard. First remove the stamps from their rubber base. 
Then make sure everything is in the correct position.
Once you are ready to peel the stickers, note that there is a cut on the paper backing.
I used half of the label and left the other half of the paper backing on so I could secure the picture properly. Once I was happy with the positioning, I removed the second half of the paper backing.  

To use the stamp simply place the desired image on the appropriate clear block. 
Then press the image into the ink and stamp on paper. 

The wonderful thing about the Postage Due stamp is that you can use the stamp punch! 

Then you have a beautiful stamp to put on a beautiful card or gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment